Thursday, August 9, 2007

.,.third meeting.,.

Maybe, some would say, "ay, ang KJ naman". but, honestly speakin', I wasn't able to attend the Freshmen's Night for a special reason. Some would say that it was succesfully and terrifictly done! Others would say, it was boring! Anyway...One of my significant classroom experiences gives me the feeling of being ashamed. It was supposedly the third day of my days in MCL but becomes the second day because of the holiday the previous day. It was on June 20, that I entered the wrong classroom. I really forgot about my classroom schedule that day. I entered the room seated at the back. I am wondering why my classmates are not yet there because it was already 7 o’clock. I also noticed that my classmates are different. I only knew it when the professor for that class entered the room. I immediately run out of the room and go to my assigned room. I really feel so ashamed with that. From then on, I have always checked my CM to know where is my designated room for the day. And I have learned that I should always have the presence of mind wherever I go. =>

No comments:

hot layouts | socomments.com