Thursday, August 9, 2007

.,.fourth meeting.,.

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
· I just realized that, for me, before anything else, i should have trust on myself to overcome such problems and to be able to succeed in my goals in life. And when you have this, everything follows. =j
2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;
· I want them not to laugh at me instead, give me more strength to right my wrong.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;
· I want them to listen at my own view and be open to accept it. And when they are against my opinion, I'll give them the chance to speak for their opinion and I will accept it with open mind.
- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;
· I want them to listen and accept my suggestions and if ever they don't like it, hopefully they will say it to me in a kindest way.
- when you commit mistake;
· I want them not to change their attitude on me like they will still treat me the way they treated me before.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
· I want them to respect my decision.
- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
· I want them to give it to me in a way that it won't hurt my feelings.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
As the golden rule said, “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”, I will not do what I don’t want them to be done on me. So, I will give my whole respect with MCL community through following the rules and regulations of the school at all times.

No comments:

hot layouts | socomments.com