Thursday, August 9, 2007

.,.second meeting.,.

My first week in Malayan Colleges Laguna (MCL) was quite difficult because of the transition of high school to college. Meeting new friends and classmates from different schools is another sort of knowing how to get along with them. On my first day at MCL, I was very nervous as if I have a butterfly in my heart to enter our room and don’t know where to sit because I haven’t known them. But later on, my nervousness stopped when I met new friends. Another thing is the time allotted for every course was too long for me at first. But now, I’ve already made some adjustments about it because when I was in high school, there is only an hour for each subject.I find my classmates very friendly and easy to be with. They are all approachable and all of us in the class were now "friends". About my courses, I find them interesting because other courses are not taken in high school. I hope that I can gain more knowledge about these courses. And in order for me to meet this gaining more knowledge, I have to be interesting with it and spend more time studying. A little bit sorts of adjustments are what I still have to meet such as being more active in participating in class and to lessen my shyness, and also, honestly, I have to be with the internet most of the time to conduct searches and do my requirements.

No comments:

hot layouts | socomments.com