Thursday, August 9, 2007

.,.fifth meeting.,.

“The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”

We all know that every people have their own accomplishments in life that they are proud of. I, like others, have accomplished something that I thought I can’t, which is really difficult if you will not persevere. The story goes like this… our teacher in journalism gave us an advance project for us to do. This project will be for the fourth grading. Our grade for the fourth grading will come from it because we have no more thing to do for we have already finished our annual school paper. She gave us this project as a group so that we could finish it. Months have passed and we still have started yet. Until it was only a week before that we realized that we have wasted months for it. So, we rushed to do it. We spend nights just to accomplish several articles. We even didn’t come to school for a day just to pass it. Unfortunately, we didn’t make it. As a punishment, our teacher made it as an individual project. All of us must pass a newspaper, all the articles must be written by ourselves, and must be submitted within a week. I almost loose my hope while I am thinking how will I start that. Many questions come into my mind if I can accomplish it within a week. And I also said that, if we didn’t make it as a group, what more if it is individual?? When I got home, I immediately think of it. First, I think of topics to be developed and start doing it. Fortunately, my sister helped me to encode them in the computer. It was already the deadline tomorrow and I still have to make some articles. While I was doing it, I was crying. I cried because I’m afraid that I can’t make it. And if I will didn’t make it, I will get a failing grade. I spend the night doing it until I accomplished it. I was so happy to make it. It’s as if, a torn was picked from my heart…

No comments:

hot layouts | socomments.com