Friday, August 17, 2007

.,.seventh meeting.,.

Self –evaluation

Everyone should always evaluate their self for us to be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. In this way, you will be able to develop and improve them. During our class in values, we had undergone self-evaluation. As a result, I just realized that I have to pay more attention regarding my health. Maybe, because of hectic schedules, works, and studies, it made me stressed that my health is the one being affected. Sometimes, I skip my meals just to finish the requirements for school. I don’t have time to exercise that makes me feels weak faster. And so I decided to balance my time for studies and for my health. I planned to be more conscious about my health before anything might happen to me… =j

No comments:

hot layouts | socomments.com