Saturday, September 1, 2007

.,.tenth meeting.,.

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
When I was a freshman in high school, I have a friend who becomes a bad influence on me. She was so war freak that everyone seems to fight with her. We have a role play that time and we were group mates. A quarrel arises in our group because of the props.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
I was carried away with her. I also got mad with our group mates without even knowing or hearing their sides and reasons for not doing the props.
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
I feel so regretful that I almost lose my true friends because of her.
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I have realized that I should choose a friend who will not influence me badly. And I should not listen to those bad peer pressures that my friend might tell to me. I should know what is wrong from right.

1 comment:

teshi said...

kayo na ang may mga magagandang blog! adeek ka din anoh! hahaha kapatid chamat sa lahat! muah!

hot layouts | socomments.com